"Man's mind stretched to a new dimension never goes back to its original position."
Few know the simple mechanics of the forgotten Mene-Tekel deck and even fewer know its real secrets. This book reveals the deck's true potential as a Self-Contained Card Delivery System, a Pseudo-Copying Machine and a YIN / YANG Premonition Setup that would make Hofzinser proud.
All known variations of the Mene-Tekel are systematically discussed in exacting detail, along with the corresponding card presentations, selections, and handlings per gaffed deck. Also included are DIY chapters on mene-tekel card gaffing.Contents
- Chapter 1: History: The Name Game
- Chapter 2: The Concept of Duplicate Pairs
- Chapter 3: Short / Long vs. Long / Short Configuration
- Chapter 4: Handlings for the Svengali Hybrid
- Chapter 5: Multiple Card Selections
- Chapter 6: The Blue / Red Set-up
- Chapter 7: Rough & Ready Chapter 9: Variations on the Theme - Jazz Deck
- Chapter 10: Marked & One-Way
- Chapter 11: Self-Contained Card Delivery System
- Chapter 12: The Pseudo-Copy Concept
- Chapter 13: In & Out Tuck Case
- Chapter 14: Yin / Yang Setup
- Chapter 15: DYI Short Cards and Corner Rounding
- Chapter 16: DYI Card Roughing Techniques
- Glossary of Card Presentations: Selections and Handlings
Perfect Bound with Glossy Covers, 98 pages.