Larry Jennings was one of the most prolific creators of close-up and card magic the world has ever known. For over 35 years, his name was synonymous with the upper echelon of the magic world. As one of Dai Vernon's foremost students, he created magical effects that have become standards in just about every magician's repertoire. The material on this broadcast-quality video is considered to be Larry's most cherished effects-his most classic material-the magic that has made Larry Jennings one of the most enduring and respected names in all magic. Contains:
- The Invisible Palm Three Aces become invisible and travel, one at a time, to join the fourth Ace. It looks like real magic!
- The Visitor A signed, selected card travels magically back and forth between the red Kings and the black Kings. For the finale, the selection appears face up in the center of the deck.
- The Homing Card A card mysteriously keeps traveling from the top of the deck to the top of a packet of cards held in the hand.
- The Mystery Card An unknown mystery card is shown to be in the performer's pocket. A card is selected and signed. The selection is placed between two Jokers and the three-card sandwich is placed onto a spectator's hand. The selection vanishes, leaving the two Jokers behind. The spectator reaches into the performer's pocket and removes the mystery card. It is the signed selection!
- Impossible A self-working masterpiece wherein a chosen card is found as the spectator deals and spells the word "impossible."
- Ambitious Classic A small packet miracle!
- The Jennings' Revelation The deck is cut into four piles, the piles are covered with the hands for only a brief moment and an Ace appears on top of each packet. An absolutely breathtaking effect.
- Ambidextrous Travelers Four cards magically travel to four different pockets-twice!
- Always Cut the Cards The performer and the spectator work in tandem to cut the four Aces into the deck. Magically, all four Aces end up on top.
- The Close-Up Illusion An easy-to-do penetration effect wherein a card melts visibly through another card.